Between : 30 March 2019 - 28 October 2019
Web Ref # : ROVA00266
Nights: 10 Nights
Situated on the eastern side of Zanzibarin the quaint fishing village of Uroa just 45 minutes from Zanzibar airport.Uroa Bay Beach Resort has 91 airconditioned rooms and offers a relaxed, informal style holiday with a 300 metre beach front. Uroa's all inclusive meal and drink option is probably the best on Zanzibar when compared to similar style resorts on the island.
UROA BLUE ADVENTURE
A boat excursion by Dhow, a traditional sailing boat used in Zanzibar. The Uroa team will accompany you through this full day adventure to discover the pristine marine life of Zanzibar and it's crystal clear turquoise water.Get ready for bird viewing, snorkelling, football, volleyball, sunbathing and even, if the mood takes you, a bit of dancing.Enjoy a traditional Zanzibar beach-buffet with Slipper Lobster, grilled fish, chicken beef, rice in coconut sauce, cassava, chapatti, beans, ugali and salad. Your meal is followed by a tasting of exotic fruits served at your table. During the day cold drinks are on tap including mineral water, beer, wine, sodas and for something different try spiced tea and coffee.
- Return Flights to Zanzibar ex Johannesburg with Mango Airlines
- All pre-payable airport departure taxes and airline surcharges
- Return Airport/Hotel/Airport Transfers
- 10 Nights Accommodation - Garden View Room
- Welcome Cocktail
- Breakfast & Dinner
- Daily Bottle Water in Room
- Late Breakfast option at Rafiki Bar (10h00 to 11h00) for late risers
- Pre-DinnerNon-Alcoholic & Alcoholic Aperitif with Snack
- Complimentary Wifi in Common Area
- Free Uroa Blue Adventure Excursion
- Upgrade to All Inclusive from R 3120 per person for all 10 nights
- Items of a personal nature ie. tips, gratuities, souvenirs.
- Travel Insurance
- Meals & Drinks other than those noted.
- USD 1 per person per night Zanzibar Infrastructure Tax payable locally in Zanzibar.
Due to the ongoing volatility of the South African Rand against the United States Dollar and Euro prices are subject to change due exchange rate fluctuations. Quotations are based on our special contracted airfares and accommodation rates with the applicable airline / hotel. The rates used are entry level fare classes and room types and are therefore subject to adjustment due to high season departure / return dates, changes in airport taxes, airline levies amendments and non-availability of specific room types. Standard Booking Terms and Conditions apply. Errors and omissions excepted.
Free Uroa Blue Adventure Excursion
Tanzania (including Zanzibar) is a malaria area.
Yellow Fever vaccinations are NO LONGER required for re-entry into South Africa
Tourist Visas are no longer required for SA Passport Holders for Zanzibar