Between : 30 March 2019 - 28 October 2019
Web Ref # : ROVA00265
Nights: 7 Nights
Situated on the eastern side of Zanzibarin the quaint fishing village of Uroa just 45 minutes from Zanzibar airport.Uroa Bay Beach Resort has 91 airconditioned rooms and offers a relaxed, informal style holiday with a 300 metre beach front. Uroa's all inclusive meal and drink option is probably the best on Zanzibar when compared to similar style resorts on the island.
- Return Flights to Zanzibar ex Johannesburg with Mango Airlines
- All pre-payable airport departure taxes and airline surcharges
- Return Airport/Hotel/Airport Transfers
- 7 Nights Accommodation - Garden View Room
- Welcome Cocktail
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Daily Bottle Water in Room
- Late Breakfast option at Rafiki Bar (10h00 to 11h00) for late risers
- Pre-DinnerNon-Alcoholic & Alcoholic Aperitif with Snack
- Soft Drinks, Local Beers, Juices, House Wine,Selected Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Drinks, Selected Cocktails, Tea and Coffee from 10h00 to 23h00
- Complimentary Wifi in Common Area
- Items of a personal nature ie. tips, gratuities, souvenirs.
- Meals & Drinks other than those noted.
- Travel Insurance
- USD 1 per person per night Zanzibar Infrastructure Tax payable locally in Zanzibar.
Due to the ongoing volatile nature of the South African Rand against all major currencies prices are subject to change due to currency fluctuations. Quotations are based on the lowest flight costs and room categories at time of quoting (unless specified otherwise).Prices are therefore subject to adjustment due specific booking classes not being available at time of booking on relevant airlines, room categories being unavailable, or changes to airport taxes and airline levy and surcharge amendments.Quotations do not constitute a booking and no reservations have been made. Standard Booking Terms & Conditions apply. Errors and omissions excepted.
Tanzania (including Zanzibar) is a malaria area.
Yellow Fever vaccinations are NO LONGER required for re-entry into South Africa
Tourist Visas are no longer required for SA Passport Holders for Zanzibar