Between : 31 March 2018 - 29 October 2018
Web Ref # : ROVA00264
Nights: 7 Nights
Situated on the eastern side of Zanzibarin the quaint fishing village of Uroa just 45 minutes from Zanzibar airport.Uroa Bay Beach Resort has 91 airconditioned rooms and offers a relaxed, informal style holiday with a 300 metre beach front. Uroa's all inclusive meal and drink option is probably the best on Zanzibar when compared to similar style resorts on the island.
- Return Flights to Zanzibar ex Johannesburg with Mango Airlines
- All pre-payable airport departure taxes and airline surcharges
- Return Airport/Hotel/Airport Transfers
- 7 Nights Accommodation - Garden View Room
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner at the Main restaurant
- Soft Drinks, Local Beers, Juices, Cocktail local alcoholic, super alchoholic, coffee and tea
- Daily bottle water in room
- Late Breakfast option at the Rafiki Bar
- Pre-Dinner Snacks with non-alcoholic aperitif
- Uroa Bay Beach Resort (4 Star) http://www.uroabay.com/
- All Inclusive (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner & selected drinks daily)
- One Special Romantic Dinner for two for clients staying for 7 nights or longer
- Free upgrade upon hotel availability
- Honeymoon couples receive a fruit basket on arrival
- Special Room Decoration
- Items of a personal nature ie. tips, gratuities, souvenirs.
- Meals & Drinks other than those noted.
- USD 1 per person per night Zanzibar Infrastructure Tax payable locally in Zanzibar.
Due to the ongoing volatile nature of the South African Rand against all major currencies prices are subject to change due to currency fluctuations. Quotations are based on the lowest flight costs and room categories at time of quoting (unless specified otherwise).Prices are therefore subject to adjustment due specific booking classes not being available at time of booking on relevant airlines, room categories being unavailable, or changes to airport taxes and airline levy and surcharge amendments.Quotations do not constitute a booking and no reservations have been made. Standard Booking Terms & Conditions apply. Errors and omissions excepted.
Tanzania (including Zanzibar) is a malaria area.
Yellow Fever vaccinations are NO LONGER required for re-entry into South Africa
Tourist Visas are no longer required for SA Passport Holders for Zanzibar