Between : 01 April 2019 - 31 May 2019
Web Ref # : ROVA00283
Nights: 7 Nights
Sultan Sands Island Resort is situated next to its sister property, Bluebay Beach Resort & Spa on the wide, sparkling beaches of Kiwengwa on the east coast of the island. Sultan Sands Island Resort has its own unique character. With its idyllic beach position, relaxing pool and wonderful choice of leisure and dining options, Sultan Sands is the perfect island getaway. Sultan Sands guests also share many facilities with Bluebay Beach Resort, including the famous Oasis Spa and the One Ocean Dive Centre.
- Return Flights to Zanzibar ex Johannesburg with Mango Airlines
- All pre-payable airport departure taxes and airline surcharges
- Return Airport/Hotel/Airport Transfers
- 7 Nights Accommodation - Pwani Room
- Breakfast, lunch & dinner at the main restaurant
- Snacks from 11h00 to 13h00 and 15h00 to 18h00
- Soft drinks, water, local alcohol & wine from 11h00 to Midnight
- Complimentary WIFI in Public Areas
- Complimentary Table Tennis
- Selected Non-Motorised Watersports
- Fully equipped Fitness Centre
- Items of a personal nature ie. tips, gratuities, souvenirs.
- Meals & Drinks other than those noted.
- Travel Insurance
- USD 1 per person per night Zanzibar Infrastructure Tax payable locally in Zanzibar.
Due to the ongoing volatility of the South African Rand against the United States Dollar and Euro prices are subject to change due exchange rate fluctuations. Quotations are based on our special contracted airfares and accommodation rates with the applicable airline / hotel.The rates used are entry level fare classes and room types and are therefore subject to adjustment due to high season departure / return dates, changes in airport taxes, airline levies amendments and non-availability of specific room types.Standard Booking Terms and Conditions apply.Errors and omissions excepted.Travel over the Easter Period 19, 20, 21 and 22 April 2019 will incur a surcharge in accommodation rates.
Tanzania (including Zanzibar) is a malaria area.
Yellow Fever vaccinations are NO LONGER required for re-entry into South Africa
Tourist Visas are no longer required for SA Passport Holders for Zanzibar