Between : 01 July 2017 - 21 December 2017
Web Ref # : ROVA00238
Nights: 7 Nights
The makuti roofs and glowing Arabic towers of the luxurious Sea Cliff Resort and Spa, on a cliff overlooking the Indian Ocean. Nestling on the Northern-West coast of Zanzibar, just twenty-five minutes from the historical magic of Stone Town,Sea Cliff Resort and Spa offers tranquility, peace and beauty, lush tropical scented gardens, sparkling infinity pools, a variety of cuisine and attentive and helpful staff. Think breakfast overlooking the ocean, dinner under the stars and sundowners on the jetty or on your own private balcony.
- Return Flights to Zanzibar ex Johannesburg with Mango Airlines
- All pre-payable airport departure taxes and airline surcharges
- Return Airport/Hotel/Airport Transfers (seat in coach)
- 7 Nights Accommodation - Garden View Room
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner at the Main restaurant
- Drinks 10h00 to 24h00 – House Wines, House Spirits, selection of alcoholic and non-alcoholic cocktails, local beers, juices, still water, tea and coffee
- Return Shuttle trip to Stone Town
- All non-motorized watersports including snorkelling
- Complimentary bicycles, tennis, squash, children’s club, table tennis, snooker & darts
- Afternoon tea
- Early Bird Special of 15% included in quote
- Items of a personal nature ie. tips, gratuities, souvenirs.
- Meals & Drinks other than those noted.
- USD 1 per person per night Zanzibar Infrastructure Tax payable locally in Zanzibar.
Due to the ongoing volatile nature of the South African Rand against all major currencies prices are subject to change due to currency fluctuations. Quotations are based on the lowest flight costs and room categories at time of quoting (unless specified otherwise).Prices are therefore subject to adjustment due specific booking classes not being available at time of booking on relevant airlines, room categories being unavailable, or changes to airport taxes and airline levy and surcharge amendments.Quotations do not constitute a booking and no reservations have been made. Standard Booking Terms & Conditions apply. Errors and omissions excepted.
Tanzania (including Zanzibar) is a malaria area.
Yellow Fever vaccinations are NO LONGER required for re-entry into South Africa
Tourist Visas are no longer required for SA Passport Holders for Zanzibar