Between : 25 January 2019 - 20 March 2019
Web Ref # : ROVA00274
Nights: 7 Nights
This beautifully designed resort is surrounded by 20 acre tropical gardens and is set on a tropical white sandy beach and has relaxed and friendly atmosphere offering an all inclusive concept holiday. The rooms are spacious and include 104 superior rooms with pool, garden or ocean views as well as 20 suites. Guests are spoilt for choice with 4 swimming pools, 3 bars and 2 restaurants as well as a spa, outdoor fitness centre and gift shops and supervised Children’s club for 4 to 12 year olds.
- Return Flights to Zanzibar ex Johannesburg with Mango Airlines
- All pre-payable airport departure taxes and airline surcharges
- Return Airport/Hotel/Airport Transfers
- 7 Nights Accommodation - Superior Room
- Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner in the Main Restaurant, Spices
- Continental breakfast in the Mapenzi Bar & Terrace from 10.00 to 11.00
- Daytime snacks from the All Inclusive menu in the Samaki Restaurant from 11.30 to 17.00
- Tea and coffee in the Mapenzi Bar from 10.30 to 17.30
- Afternoon tea, sandwiches and cakes from 16.00 to 17.30 in the Coco Bar
- The Mapenzi Bar & Terrace is open 24 hours, but the all-inclusive program finishes at 23.00 andbegins at 10.00
- Baraza Bar, Coco Bar, Upepo Bar from 10.00 to 17.30
- Locally manufactured spirits, selected Red and White wine by the glass, local beers and soft drinksby the bottle. Cocktails from the All Inclusive Cocktail List
- Half litre of bottled water per person, per day, supplied in the room
- Sports and leisure/entertainment program including pool aerobics, beach volleyball etc.
- Fitness Centre
- Table Tennis
- Free scuba diving trial and lesson in the pool
- Use of the kayaks
- Satellite TV in Main Lounge and in all the rooms
- Supervised Children’s Club. 4-12 years from 10.00 till noon and from 16.00 till 18.00 daily.
- Items of a personal nature ie. tips, gratuities, souvenirs.
- Meals & Drinks other than those noted.
- Travel Insurance
- USD 1 per person per night Zanzibar Infrastructure Tax payable locally in Zanzibar.
Due to the ongoing volatility of the South African Rand against the United States Dollar and Euro prices are subject to change due exchange rate fluctuations. Quotations are based on our special contracted airfares and accommodation rates with the applicable airline / hotel.The rates used are entry level fare classes and room types and are therefore subject to adjustment due to high season departure / return dates, changes in airport taxes, airline levies amendments and non-availability of specific room types.Standard Booking Terms and Conditions apply.Errors and omissions excepted.
Tanzania (including Zanzibar) is a malaria area.
Yellow Fever vaccinations are NO LONGER required for re-entry into South Africa
Tourist Visas are no longer required for SA Passport Holders for Zanzibar