Between : 01 September 2018 - 31 October 2018
Web Ref # : ROVA00263
Nights: 7 Nights
My Blue is situated in the picturesque area of Nungwi Village overlooking a sea of mesmerizing blues against powder white sand. The hotel has 105 airconditioned rooms, 4 restaurants, 2 bars, swimming pool, fitness centre and games area.
- Return Flights to Zanzibar ex Johannesburg with Mango Airlines
- All pre-payable airport departure taxes and airline surcharges
- Return Airport/Hotel/Airport Transfers
- 7 Nights Accommodation - Standard Room
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner at the Main restaurant
- Afternoon Tea 17h00
- Soft Drinks, Water, Local Wine, Local Beer, Local Spirits 10h00 to 22h00
- American Coffee and Tea
- Late Light Breakfast service from 10h00 to 12h00 at the Pool Bar
- My Blue Hotel (4 Star) http://www.mybluehotel.com/
- All Inclusive (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner & selected drinks daily)
- Upgrade to next superior room category on availability
- Romantic Dinner on the beach
- Special flower bed decoration upon arrival
- Complimentary fruit plate & Mini bar with soft drinks upon arrival
- Late check out if required on availability
- Items of a personal nature ie. tips, gratuities, souvenirs.
- Meals & Drinks other than those noted.
- USD 1 per person per night Zanzibar Infrastructure Tax payable locally in Zanzibar.
Due to the ongoing volatile nature of the South African Rand against all major currencies prices are subject to change due to currency fluctuations. Quotations are based on the lowest flight costs and room categories at time of quoting (unless specified otherwise).Prices are therefore subject to adjustment due specific booking classes not being available at time of booking on relevant airlines, room categories being unavailable, or changes to airport taxes and airline levy and surcharge amendments.Quotations do not constitute a booking and no reservations have been made. Standard Booking Terms & Conditions apply. Errors and omissions excepted.
Wedding certificate & minimum stay of 6 nights required to qualify for the honeymoon inclusions.
Tanzania (including Zanzibar) is a malaria area.
Yellow Fever vaccinations are NO LONGER required for re-entry into South Africa
Tourist Visas are no longer required for SA Passport Holders for Zanzibar