Between : 04 January 2019 - 25 December 2019
Web Ref # : ROVA00267
Nights: 7 Nights
Tucked away from the island’s bustling, large beaches lies the breathtaking Chwaka bay, picture-perfect in white & turquoise on the southeast side of Zanzibar. Here nestles a little gem of the warm Indian Ocean: an intimate, owner-managed resort, recently upgraded to offer every amenity the traveller might require.
- Return Flights to Zanzibar ex Johannesburg with Mango Airlines
- All pre-payable airport departure taxes and airline surcharges
- Return Airport/Hotel/Airport Transfers
- 7 Nights Accommodation - Garden View Room
- Breakfast & Dinner
- Afternoon Tea and Coffee with biscuits / cake
- One complimentary Sunset Dhow Cruise per person
- One complimentary Candlelit Dinner per person
- Items of a personal nature ie. tips, gratuities, souvenirs.
- Meals & Drinks other than those noted.
- Travel Insurance
- USD 1 per person per night Zanzibar Infrastructure Tax payable locally in Zanzibar.
Due to the ongoing volatile nature of the South African Rand against all major currencies prices are subject to change due to currency fluctuations. Quotations are based on the lowest flight costs and room categories at time of quoting (unless specified otherwise).Prices are therefore subject to adjustment due specific booking classes not being available at time of booking on relevant airlines, room categories being unavailable, or changes to airport taxes and airline levy and surcharge amendments.Quotations do not constitute a booking and no reservations have been made. Standard Booking Terms & Conditions apply. Errors and omissions excepted.
One complimentary Sunset Dhow Cruise per person
One complimentary Candlelit Dinner per person
Tanzania (including Zanzibar) is a malaria area.
Yellow Fever vaccinations are NO LONGER required for re-entry into South Africa
Tourist Visas are no longer required for SA Passport Holders for Zanzibar