Between : 01 April 2019 - 30 June 2019
Web Ref # : ROVA00284
Nights: 7 Nights
Meliá Zanzibar is a luxury beach all inclusive resort situated on the north-east coast of Zanzibar. Guests are spoilt for choice with 8 different room types spread over a total of 155 rooms built on a 40 acre estate. Melia enjoys a 300 metre long beautiful beach of pearlescent white sand lapped by the warm Indian Ocean waters and is fringed by a natural coral reef. Facilities include tennis court, PADI Diving Centre, choice of restaurants and bars, Fitness Centre with gym and sauna, watersports, daily activities programme, evening entertainment (seasonally), spa and Kids Club from 4 to 12 years of age(seasonal).
- Return Flights to Zanzibar ex Johannesburg with Mango Airlines
- All pre-payable airport departure taxes and airline surcharges
- Return Airport/Hotel/Airport Transfers
- 7 Nights Accommodation - Garden View Room
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner in selected restaurants
- Snacks and selected Drinks from 10h00 to Midnight
- Daily minibar refills (two small bottles of water, two small soft drinks and two small bottles of beer)
- In-room tea / coffee Facilities
- Complimentary Wifi in the main building
- Mineral water every day in the room
- Complimentary Shuttle to Gabi Beach Club
- Beach volleyball, Tennis, Table Tennis, Pool Games and Daily Activity Program
- Evening Entertainment (Seasonal)
- Kayaking at Gabi Beach Club
- Kids Club – Age range: 4 to 12 years old (Seasonal)
- Fitness Centre including a gymnasium and sauna
- Items of a personal nature ie. tips, gratuities, souvenirs.
- Meals & Drinks other than those noted.
- Travel Insurance
- USD 1 per person per night Zanzibar Infrastructure Tax payable locally in Zanzibar.
Due to the ongoing volatility of the South African Rand against the United States Dollar and Euro prices are subject to change due exchange rate fluctuations. Quotations are based on our special contracted airfares and accommodation rates with the applicable airline / hotel.The rates used are entry level fare classes and room types and are therefore subject to adjustment due to high season departure / return dates, changes in airport taxes, airline levies amendments and non-availability of specific room types.Standard Booking Terms and Conditions apply.Errors and omissions excepted. Special discount is included in the price shown.
Tanzania (including Zanzibar) is a malaria area.
Yellow Fever vaccinations are NO LONGER required for re-entry into South Africa
Tourist Visas are no longer required for SA Passport Holders for Zanzibar