Between : 20 February 2019 - 30 June 2019
Web Ref # : ROVA00272
Nights: 4 Nights
Madinat al Bahr takes the visitor on a visual journey reminiscent of 1001 Arabian Nights.The name itself means “City by the Sea” in Arabic and if you are looking for something of the likes you’ve never seen before,Madinat al Bahr will certainly deliver.Resembling a palace with a large domed main building encompassed by two buildings decorated with columns and arches with a large courtyard, infinity swimming pool. The hotel has a variety of restaurants and bars to indulge in.Rooms have garden or sea views and are ornately furnished in true Arabian style complimenting Zanzibar’s rich history of the bygone era of the sultanates of Muscat and Oman.Madinat is a fantastically priced property from which to explore the spice island of Zanzibar or even just for a break to relax around the pool and take in the warmth of the Zanzibari people and sunshine.
- Return Flights to Zanzibar ex Johannesburg with Mango Airlines
- All pre-payable airport departure taxes and airline surcharges
- Return Airport/Hotel/Airport Transfers
- 4 Nights Accommodation - Garden Facing
- Welcome Drink
- Buffet Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Soft Drinks, Fruit Juices, Local Beers, House Wines, Tea, Coffee and Mineral Water during meals
- Snacks, soft drinks, fruit juices, local beers, house wines, cocktails, selected local spirits, tea, coffee and mineral water at the Pool Bar & Cafe
- Local Beers, Cocktails, House Wines, Soft Drinks, Juices, selected local spirits and cocktails from 15h00 to midnight at the Main Bar
- Complimentary Wifi
- Fast foods at the Fast Food Court throughout the day
- Free Stone Town Shuttle twice daily to and from Stone Town
- 10% Discount on May Flower and World Spa services
- Sunset Viewing with snacks and local drinks on Sunset Deck
- Items of a personal nature ie. tips, gratuities, souvenirs.
- Meals & Drinks other than those noted.
- Travel Insurance
- USD 1 per person per night Zanzibar Infrastructure Tax payable locally in Zanzibar.
Due to the ongoing volatility of the South African Rand against the United States Dollar and Euro prices are subject to change due exchange rate fluctuations. Quotations are based on our special contracted airfares and accommodation rates with the applicable airline / hotel.The rates used are entry level fare classes and room types and are therefore subject to adjustment due to high season departure / return dates, changes in airport taxes, airline levies amendments and non-availability of specific room types.Standard Booking Terms and Conditions apply.Errors and omissions excepted.
Tanzania (including Zanzibar) is a malaria area.
Yellow Fever vaccinations are NO LONGER required for re-entry into South Africa
Tourist Visas are no longer required for SA Passport Holders for Zanzibar