Between : 01 July 2017 - 24 July 2017
Web Ref # : ROVA00240
Nights: 7 Nights
Gold Zanzibar is a luxury beach resort set on a secluded spot of this incredible tropical island. Located on the fine white sandy beach of Kendwa, on the Northwest coast, this deluxe hotel is immersed in an oasis of rest and relaxation. The Healing Earth Spa will delicately regenerate body and soul in the peace of the hotel's treatments pavilions while your senses will be delighted with many proposals for breakfast, lunch, snacks or a sophisticated dinner in a 5-star ambiance. On top of it, you will find a refreshing swimming-pool, boutique, wi-fi accessibility, dive centre and an excursion desk.
- Return Flights to Zanzibar ex Johannesburg with Mango Airlines
- All pre-payable airport departure taxes and airline surcharges
- Return Airport/Hotel/Airport Transfers (seat in coach)
- 7 Nights Accommodation - Deluxe Garden View Room
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner at Kilimanjaro restaurant
- Water, Fresh Juice, Soft Drinks, Local Beer, Selected House wines, All Inclusive Cocktails list, American coffee and tea from 10h00 to 23h00
- Afternoon Tea with snacks at the Pool Bar at 17h00
- Mini Bar (one refill per day)
- Items of a personal nature ie. tips, gratuities, souvenirs.
- Meals & Drinks other than those noted.
- USD 1 per person per night Zanzibar Infrastructure Tax payable locally in Zanzibar.
Due to the ongoing volatile nature of the South African Rand against all major currencies prices are subject to change due to currency fluctuations. Quotations are based on the lowest flight costs and room categories at time of quoting (unless specified otherwise).Prices are therefore subject to adjustment due specific booking classes not being available at time of booking on relevant airlines, room categories being unavailable, or changes to airport taxes and airline levy and surcharge amendments.Quotations do not constitute a booking and no reservations have been made. Standard Booking Terms & Conditions apply. Errors and omissions excepted.
Tanzania (including Zanzibar) is a malaria area.
Yellow Fever vaccinations are NO LONGER required for re-entry into South Africa
Tourist Visas are no longer required for SA Passport Holders for Zanzibar