Between : 15 March 2019 - 15 June 2019
Web Ref # : ROVA00277
Nights: 7 Nights
Just 30 minutes from Stone Town Fumba Beach Lodge is an imaginative, romantic, secluded and peaceful hideaway concealed well away from the busy tourist areas on a beautiful beaches. The essence of Fumba is privacy, relaxation and serenity making it one of the best choices for honeymooners and couples alike. The lodge has 26 spacious white-washed Zanzibari style bungalows which are made up of 20 Deluxe rooms, 4 Suites with roof top terrace and 2 Baobab suites each built around a huge baobab tree with open air bathrooms. The open air restaurant is situated around the swimming pool and overlooking the beach offers exquisitely prepared meals. Fumba is a romantic adventure you won’t want to miss.
- Return Flights to Zanzibar ex Johannesburg with Mango Airlines
- All pre-payable airport departure taxes and airline surcharges
- Return Airport/Hotel/Airport Transfers
- 5 Nights Accommodation - Garden View Room
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Selected local spirits, wines, soft drinks, water, beers and cocktails from 10h00 to 22h00
- Items of a personal nature ie. tips, gratuities, souvenirs.
- Meals & Drinks other than those noted.
- Travel Insurance
- USD 1 per person per night Zanzibar Infrastructure Tax payable locally in Zanzibar.
Due to the ongoing volatility of the South African Rand against the United States Dollar and Euro prices are subject to change due exchange rate fluctuations. Quotations are based on our special contracted airfares and accommodation rates with the applicable airline / hotel.The rates used are entry level fare classes and room types and are therefore subject to adjustment due to high season departure / return dates, changes in airport taxes, airline levies amendments and non-availability of specific room types.Standard Booking Terms and Conditions apply.Errors and omissions excepted.
Upgrade to Deluxe Sea View Room ZAR 220 per person per night
Upgrade to Luxury Suite ZAR 375 per person per night
Upgrade to Baobab Suite ZAR 550 per person per night
Tanzania (including Zanzibar) is a malaria area.
Yellow Fever vaccinations are NO LONGER required for re-entry into South Africa
Tourist Visas are no longer required for SA Passport Holders for Zanzibar