Between : 01 April 2019 - 31 May 2019
Web Ref # : ROVA00279
Nights: 7 Nights
A charming, luxury resort with sprinklings of traditional Swahili charm situated on a beautiful 500 meter stretch of white, sandy beach.The rooms and main areas of the hotel are set in 30 acres of vibrant and colourful tropical gardens, dotted with over 1000 palm trees, and offers excellent accommodation, fine wining and dining and a host of sports and leisure facilities.
- Return Flights to Zanzibar ex Johannesburg with Mango Airlines
- All pre-payable airport departure taxes and airline surcharges
- Return Airport/Hotel/Airport Transfers
- 7 Nights Accommodation - Garden Room
- Breakfast, lunch & dinner at the main restaurant
- Snacks from 11h00 to 13h00 and 15h00 to 18h00
- Soft drinks, water, local alcohol & wine from 10h00 to Midnight
- Complimentary WIFI in Public Areas and Guest Rooms
- Complimentary Table Tennis and Tennis Court
- Selected Non-Motorised Watersports
- Fully equipped Fitness Centre
- Items of a personal nature ie. tips, gratuities, souvenirs.
- Meals & Drinks other than those noted.
- Travel Insurance
- USD 1 per person per night Zanzibar Infrastructure Tax payable locally in Zanzibar.
Due to the ongoing volatility of the South African Rand against the United States Dollar and Euro prices are subject to change due exchange rate fluctuations. Quotations are based on our special contracted airfares and accommodation rates with the applicable airline / hotel.The rates used are entry level fare classes and room types and are therefore subject to adjustment due to high season departure / return dates, changes in airport taxes, airline levies amendments and non-availability of specific room types.Standard Booking Terms and Conditions apply.Errors and omissions excepted.Travel over the Easter Period 19, 20, 21 and 22 April 2019 will incur a surcharge in accommodation rates. PRICE IS VALID FOR THE FOLLOWING SPECIAL DEPARTURE DATES ONLY 23 APR, 30 APR, 02 MAY, 09 MAY, 11 MAY, 16 MAY & 18 MAY 2019.
Tanzania (including Zanzibar) is a malaria area.
Yellow Fever vaccinations are NO LONGER required for re-entry into South Africa
Tourist Visas are no longer required for SA Passport Holders for Zanzibar