Between : 01 March 2019 - 23 July 2019
Web Ref # : ROVA00271
Nights: 7 Nights
A charming, luxury resort with sprinklings of traditional Swahili charm situated on a beautiful 500 meter stretch of white, sandy beach.The rooms and main areas of the hotel are set in 30 acres of vibrant and colourful tropical gardens, dotted with over 1000 palm trees, and offers excellent accommodation, fine wining and dining and a host of sports and leisure facilities.
- Return Flights to Zanzibar ex Johannesburg with Mango Airlines
- All pre-payable airport departure taxes and airline surcharges
- Return Airport/Hotel/Airport Transfers
- 7 Nights Accommodation - Garden Room
- Breakfast, lunch & dinner at the main restaurant
- Snacks from 11h00 to 13h00 and 15h00 to 18h00
- Soft drinks, water, local alcohol & wine from 10h00 to Midnight
- Complimentary WIFI in Public Areas and Guest Rooms
- Complimentary Table Tennis and Tennis Court
- Selected Non-Motorised Watersports
- Fully equipped Fitness Centre
- Items of a personal nature ie. tips, gratuities, souvenirs.
- Meals & Drinks other than those noted.
- Travel Insurance
- USD 1 per person per night Zanzibar Infrastructure Tax payable locally in Zanzibar.
Due to the ongoing volatile nature of the South African Rand against all major currencies prices are subject to change due to currency fluctuations. Quotations are based on the lowest flight costs and room categories at time of quoting (unless specified otherwise).Prices are therefore subject to adjustment due specific booking classes not being available at time of booking on relevant airlines, room categories being unavailable, or changes to airport taxes and airline levy and surcharge amendments.Quotations do not constitute a booking and no reservations have been made. Standard Booking Terms & Conditions apply. Errors and omissions excepted.
Tanzania (including Zanzibar) is a malaria area.
Yellow Fever vaccinations are NO LONGER required for re-entry into South Africa
Tourist Visas are no longer required for SA Passport Holders for Zanzibar