Between : 16 March 2019 - 15 June 2019
Web Ref # : ROVA00269
Nights: 7 Nights
The newly renovated Kena Beach Hotel (formely Azanzi Beach Hotel) is a place where you can truly relax and reconnect with your loved ones. Choose from four different room types or even the villa for more privacy. Rooms are ensuite and airconditioned but with no TV, however complimentary Wifi is available to connect with the latest news or to share your holiday moments with those back home. The Bridge Restaurant offers an international and local a la carte menus with theme nights. Other facilities available at the hotel include a games room, spa, curio shop and onsite dive centre.
- Return Flights to Zanzibar ex Johannesburg with Mango Airlines
- All pre-payable airport departure taxes and airline surcharges
- Return Airport/Hotel/Airport Transfers
- 7 Nights Accommodation - Standard Room
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Local Beers, House Wines, Non Premium Spirits, Soft Drinks and Mineral Water
- Items of a personal nature ie. tips, gratuities, souvenirs.
- Meals & Drinks other than those noted.
- Travel Insurance
- USD 1 per person per night Zanzibar Infrastructure Tax payable locally in Zanzibar.
Due to the ongoing volatile nature of the South African Rand against all major currencies prices are subject to change due to currency fluctuations. Quotations are based on the lowest flight costs and room categories at time of quoting (unless specified otherwise).Prices are therefore subject to adjustment due specific booking classes not being available at time of booking on relevant airlines, room categories being unavailable, or changes to airport taxes and airline levy and surcharge amendments.Quotations do not constitute a booking and no reservations have been made. Standard Booking Terms & Conditions apply. Errors and omissions excepted. Long stay special and Early Bird special are already included in the price.
Tanzania (including Zanzibar) is a malaria area.
Yellow Fever vaccinations are NO LONGER required for re-entry into South Africa
Tourist Visas are no longer required for SA Passport Holders for Zanzibar